Monday, September 17, 2012

Paris Baguette Cafe.

Hello!!

THIS IS SO HEARTENING

my food blog my food blog my food blog
welcome to my space fellow foodie ;)

The first cafe that will be featured on this post will
be the new french cafe at Wisma! I heard so much
about this, not sure of its origin and all but I know
many of  my friends knew about it through their holiday
trips in Korea, Seoul.

Ambience of the cafe is pretty nice, spacious and i noticed
there are a number of korean patrons there as well anyway
try to be there during the non peak hours if you can afford
to so that you can grab their comfortable cushioned seats :P
something that bothers me greatly is the ridiculously priced
beverages, I simply don't get why. Other than that, I thought
the breads and pastries are rather reasonable.

Ahhh anyway i shall cut the crap here's the pictures



milk puddings in 3 flavours, original mango and strawberry if I'm not wrong

lovelies!


We mistakenly ordered the "Flying UFO" but it came
as a pleasant surprise! Light and crispy skirting and
the filling tastes like custard but I can't really figure
even till now hahaha as for the mushroom focaccia
everyone can just give that a miss that's not even worth
to be mentioned. Anyway my bad for i forgot about the
price of both but it is between $2.00 to $3.00~ for each

Ambience: 3.5/5
Food: 3.5/5
$$$: 3/5

Final Verdict: IM COMING BACK AGAIN.


Address: 435 Orchard Road, 
#02-48/53
Wisma Atria (Singapore)
Singapore 238877

Tel: +65 6836 2010

Operating hours:
10:00am - 10:00pm



*burped at 7.42pm~

No comments:

Post a Comment