Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Paris Baguette Cafe Part II

The day after I posted an entry on Paris Baguette,
I went back again on the next day, unintentionally.

Good news is, i get to share more food for your
reference:)

 very tempted by the eccentric white choco, maybe i'll try 
this the next time!
 the bread is pretty dry and tasteless  in my opinion but i guess the best 
part lies in the top layer of caramelised walnuts (S$6.50)
 Pain Au Chocolat (S$2.90)  it tastes similar to the chocolate croissant
 from Tiong Bahru's Bakery, bittersweet chocolate as filling and the pastry is still 
crispy despite leaving it aside for more than half an hour
 dark chocolate brioche (S$2.50), the brown layer is crispy and sweet 
whereas its fluffy in the inside, possibly a good match with a cup of coffee
 here comes the ice flakes with red bean and the yellow cubes are 
actually mochi! I was fascinated by the price cos Im wondering who will 
pay S$9.00 for this but my friends gave good reviews on it so I decided to 
give this a try. The ice flakes are so fine along with the generous scoop of red 
bean on top and hidden in the centre of the bowl of ice I must say they 
are a perfect match. 


The ratings and address are stated in the previous entry:)

Leave me a comment if you tried something better here!


*burped at 4.12pm~

No comments:

Post a Comment